Thursday, October 8, 2009

School oh school

Today or yesterday I forgot my homework at school.So my mom said she would drop me off at school early.So when I got to school I went to my class.And when I tried to open the door it turned out the door was locked.So I had to sit down in the lunch room.And when the bell rang I went to class and told her everithing.And what she said was Im sorry but you are gonna have to do this and your homework for today.But when it was time to go she hadn't given us any homwork so I asked her why and she said she didn't have time to print them so it turns out I don't have homwork.Oh!I forget to tell you I made straight A's on my report card.Now it is THE END.

5 comments:

Cari said...

I am so proud of you, princess girl! Great job on the grades!!

Grandma Bailey said...

Grandpa and I are proud of you for you straight A's too! You are doing well.

Marianne said...

I am proud of you for making straight A's and I am proud of you for making the effort to make up the homework you forgot. I love you.

JJthe1st said...

Carlye , it looks like God was looking out for you. I am so proud of you for making wonderful grades. You are a smart and sweet girl. Love you Carlye Bear!

Heidi Noel said...

Good job trying to do the right thing. You were blessed for it. You are an amazing girl and should be proud of your report card and hard work.