Saturday, October 3, 2009
Noah's Birthday and my giraffe
Before my brothers birthday party we went to Hallmark and there was a new Webkin that's this giraffe. My mom said she would think about buying it for me. And at the time we were done shopping at Hallmark my mom said I could have it. I decided to name it Gigi. And then we went off to my brothers birthday party. The first thing we did was play Simon says, then ate cupcakes, and then he opened presents. He got a transformer, Luke Skywalker figure, a light saber which he liked. And then we went upstairs and the guy gave us tapes of a movie, and then he showed us the machine that was what the movie would be on that we were watching. While Noah stayed up there to start the movie we went down to get our seats. At the end of the movie we watched the fish tank and then left. And what we watched was Cloudy, With a Chance of Meatballs. My favorite part was when the monkey took off the gummy bears head. The End.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Anneke's favorite animal is a giraffe. We have been waiting for that one. I didn't know it was out. I like the name.
The giraffe just came out yesterday. And there is a $25 cocker spaniel that she is absolutely positive that she MUST have. Maybe you should start your Christmas list, Carlye bear!
Carly, I will start checking your blog everyday. It doesn't show up at the top of the list on your mom's blog so I didn't know to read it. Thank you for wishing me happy birthday. I love reading your blog and I am SO proud of you.
Post a Comment