Friday, October 2, 2009

Today I went with my mom to the vet and while we were there my mom asked about breeding Emmaline Anne Pfiester, which is my dog. What they said is she's very healthy so he'll let us breed her with one of his Yorkies. They showed us two of the males there was a little one and a big one, well, almost her size. I picked out the big one and they were both golden and brown. And Emmaline is grey and has a golden color on her. They played on the floor and the big one tried to breed with her. As we were walking out we got our stuff and she asked if we wanted to see one of the puppies that she was gonna give my Nani's friends and when she brought it she also brought it's grandma. When I saw it it was so cute. She asked if I wanted to see how it goes outside and goes to the potty without leashes and by command. She let me hold the baby. It was so tiny. It was shaking when I was holding it. And after we left we went to my grandma's work and then we came here, and that's where I am now.

3 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

When are you going to breed your cute dog? You must love dogs.

Cari said...

I love you, princess - good blog!

Grandma Bailey said...

I look forward to your blog. You have grown up so much!