Sunday, December 27, 2009
I think everyone likes christmas. Well I think I am at the top of that crew. Christmas is my favorite time of year. One of the reasons is my birthday is four days after. This time I get to go ice skating.By the way it is for my birthday. The ice skating is only with my mom and dad and brothers. The birthday with all my friends is on saturdurday.Oh and I liked Julianas wedding.I hope she liked it to. Well merry christmas to all and THE END.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love ice skating, but don't get to do it much. Uncle Andy can't fit into ice skates unless they are hockey kinds. I like the prettier ones.
I love you beautiful girl! I can't wait to go ice skating with you on Tuesday!
I love Christmas, too. I love ice skating and I love birthdays. I hope you have a wonderful birthday and I love you.
Post a Comment