For my birthday with my family I went ice skating. Victoria my cousin also went. My brothers loved it. I did too. And it was really hard, but we got the hang of it. But for Noah it was really hard at the end too. It kinda surprised me how cold it was. Well atleast, I didn't think it was going to be so cold in doors. Daddy said he wasn't gonna ice skate, but it turned out he did. He said it was just like roller blading, but for the rest of us it was pretty hard. So I'm guessing Dad roller bladed a whole lot. Mom was also good like Dad. Noah had to hung on the bars and even when he did he fell and fell over and over. Nathanael fell three times in a row and hurt his nose. It was funny but sad. After we went ice skating we went to a shop and bought me some clothes cause I was wet. The boys dried up really quick. The reason was cause they didn't stay down on the ground like me when they fell. After we went shopping we got hot chocolate and caramel apple spice to warm up. After that we went to Red Lobster. Victoria had macaroni and said she didn't like crab chicken, or at least that's what she calls it. The rest of us got white crab or whatever you call it. Victoria ended up eating all of our crab. Well, all of Noah's and Nathanael's at least. Well, thats pretty much the end of our day. I'm gonna say it was one of the best days I've ever had. The End.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
My birthday
For my birthday with my family I went ice skating. Victoria my cousin also went. My brothers loved it. I did too. And it was really hard, but we got the hang of it. But for Noah it was really hard at the end too. It kinda surprised me how cold it was. Well atleast, I didn't think it was going to be so cold in doors. Daddy said he wasn't gonna ice skate, but it turned out he did. He said it was just like roller blading, but for the rest of us it was pretty hard. So I'm guessing Dad roller bladed a whole lot. Mom was also good like Dad. Noah had to hung on the bars and even when he did he fell and fell over and over. Nathanael fell three times in a row and hurt his nose. It was funny but sad. After we went ice skating we went to a shop and bought me some clothes cause I was wet. The boys dried up really quick. The reason was cause they didn't stay down on the ground like me when they fell. After we went shopping we got hot chocolate and caramel apple spice to warm up. After that we went to Red Lobster. Victoria had macaroni and said she didn't like crab chicken, or at least that's what she calls it. The rest of us got white crab or whatever you call it. Victoria ended up eating all of our crab. Well, all of Noah's and Nathanael's at least. Well, thats pretty much the end of our day. I'm gonna say it was one of the best days I've ever had. The End.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Anneke and Marcus still have a hard time ice skating. (So does Uncle Andy, don't tell.) I was pretty good at it, I think because of roller blading and roller skating. It sounds like a fun day. I would love to do all that for my birthday.
Way to go Carlye! Just keep getting up when you fall. You will eventually get the hang of it. Love you!
I am proud of you for trying Ice skating. I am glad your birthday was fun. I miss you.
Post a Comment