Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Monday

Since last Friday I have been telling my mom my throat hurts. And Monday morning at 8:00 my mom got a phone call from my nurse. And my nurse told my mom that she doesn't think I should go home because she didn't think I felt as bad. And she sent me back to my class with a cough drop and then at 8:30 there was a call from the nurse again that I was back at the nurse saying that my throat hurt even badder and the nurse told mom that I wanted to be picked up. It took her 30 minutes to get there and when she got there she asked me if I was well enough to go to class and I said that I just want to go home and my mom said no that we're going to the doctor and I said that I wanted to go to the doctor. When we were waiting at the doctor we were watching Star Wars and after that they sent me home with 4 medicines to buy and one they gave, and that's the story. And now I feel a lot better.

2 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

If I was there I would give you orange juice and chicken noodle soup. Feel better soon, Angel.

Grandma Bailey said...

I am glad you are feeling better. We love you.